We know you’re excited to get started, so here is a checklist of the top seven things to do right now:
1. Install and Get to Know eXp World
A unique and amazing part of eXp Realty are the agents, brokers and staff available “in-world.” Attend live classes, network with other agents and access support from any location.
If you’re always on the go, make sure you download the mobile app for iOS or Android, and check out this helpful Guide to eXp World Mobile.
If you do these three things you will be an eXp World pro:
- Install eXp World on your computer and get eXp World mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Sign up for live eXp World training
- Attend one of the daily guided eXp World tours. Email [email protected] to schedule your tour!
2. Attend Fast Start 101 and 102
Live, interactive training will guide you through getting started with eXp Realty. These orientation sessions are every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at 8AM PST / 11AM EST in the eXp World Fast Start Auditorium.
Canadian agents: Once you have completed eXp Realty onboarding, be sure to attend Canadian Orientation.
- Wednesday, 8AM PT / 11AM ET
- Thursday, 10AM PT / 1PM ET
3. Read the eXp Realty Policies and Procedures
4. Get Support and Training
In eXp World, you will find accounting, onboarding, tech and transaction support Monday through Friday from:
- Pacific: 6 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Eastern: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
You also will find a variety of training sessions on the eXp Education Calendar in eXp Enterprise or on expcloud.com. Some of the top new eXp Realty training courses are:
- eXp Enterprise Training
- SkySlope Transaction Manager – Basic Training (U.S. only)
- kvCORE – Q&A
- Basics of Accounting at eXp: Fees, Rev Share and Stock.
Canadian agents: Stop into Canadian Operations in eXp World to find out more about Canadian Education classes designed just for you!
5. Get Started with eXp Enterprise
It is your personal launch pad to all things eXp Realty. From a dashboard to view your transactions and commissions to resources for marketing materials. Sign in to eXp Enterprise with your eXp Realty email.
6. Visit eXp Realty Brand and Marketing Resources in eXp Enterprise:
Download customizable marketing materials in the eXp Marketing Center, read the brand guidelines, find logos, and order yard signs and business cards.
7. Collaborate and Have Some Fun
You are now part of a team of thousands of agents across North America! Here are three great places to connect with this vast network:
- Join the private eXp Realty Workplace group. Workplace is an easy-to-use collaboration platform, a lot like Facebook, but built for the world of work. This is where we share best practices, keep up on company news and events, share referrals and more. Click to confirm your profile on Workplace, and read Workplace Guidelines.
- Attend the eXp Realty Leadership Meeting every Friday at 8 a.m. PT / 11 a.m. ET. This is where you’ll hear from eXp Realty Leadership about what we are working on currently and what’s up next with eXp. Add the weekly Leadership Meeting to your calendar.
- Attend your broker’s weekly or monthly meeting. This is where you will connect on a local level to hear what’s happening in your geographic area. You’ll hear from your broker and other agents. It’s also a great opportunity to meet other local agents. Check the calendar on expcloud.com to find your local meeting.