eXp Realty ICON Agent Award Program Overview
eXp Realty celebrates all our agents while highlighting those who achieve exceptional sales volume and operate within our core values. We recognize their business acumen, integrity and cultural contributions by offering the opportunity to earn ICON Agent status. ICON status is reserved for those agents who meet or exceed the minimum production and cultural requirements during the “eXp Realty ICON year” and operate in alignment with our core values. The eXp Realty ICON year is defined as September 1 – August 31.
ICON Production Requirements
A single agent or domestic team is eligible for consideration for ICON status when one of the following is met per anniversary year:
- eXp Realty annual cap (currently $16,000) and annual per agent transaction fee cap (currently $5,000), OR
- Annual gross commission income of $500,000 or more with a minimum of ten closed transactions and payment of an ICON Qualifying Fee equal to $5,000 less capped transaction fees paid.
Mega ICON teams have a production requirement of $56,000 broken down by Team Leader reaching a $16,000 cap and at least ten (10) team members must reach a $4,000 individual cap.
ICON Cultural Requirements
Community is one of our critical core values. Successful agents giving back to our agent population feed into the proverbial “rising tides lift all boats” philosophy. Community paired with collaboration provide a growth opportunity for every eXp Realty agent. ICONs contribute to our agent population by actively serving in one or more of the following areas with a minimum expectation of one hour per month.
- Cultural Service Opportunities
- Serve as an eXpand Mentor
- Serve as a teaching member of the Agent Faculty Program
- Establish and serve as a host in an Aspiring ICONs Workplace group
- Actively participate in ICONversations
- Serve on the ICON Vetting Committee
- Serve as an Event Service Volunteer in conjunction with our Marketing Department for EXPCON and The eXp Shareholder Summit
- Serve as a presenter for the monthly ICON Orientation class
ICON Vetting Process
ICON candidates, both new and returning, will be interviewed by a current member of the ICON Vetting Committee the month after reaching one of the production requirements. The purpose of the interview is to determine whether the candidate operates in alignment with our core values. The interview notes will be posted in the ICON Interview Trello board for committee review and approval. Once approved, candidate will be invited to attend the monthly vetting meeting where they will be introduced and celebrated as a new or returning eXp Realty ICON Agent.
ICON Status Benefits
- Receive up to $16,000 ICON Agent Award*
- Membership to the private ICON Mastermind Workplace group
- Invitation to ICON Mastermind events
- Inclusion in monthly ICON agent press release
- ICON logos for marketing purposes
- Company recognition via an announcement posted in Friday Leadership Meeting
- Receive ICON badge in eXp World
- ICON frame available to use in Workplace
- Membership in the ICON Agent Directory (under development)
- Recognition at the annual EXPCON Awards Gala
- Invitation to ICONic Events at Shareholder’s Summit and EXPCON
*2019 ICON Agent Award Issuance Plan
Upon approval as an ICON Agent, ICON will be awarded $12,000 in publicly traded eXp World Holdings common stock which vests after three years. Stock will be issued and released as long as ICON Agent remains licensed exclusively with eXp Realty at the three-year mark. The remaining $4,000 of company stock is split into two equal payments of $2,000 of company stock and are earned by attending The eXp Shareholder Summit and EXPCON after ICON status is achieved. Shares will be added to the monthly company issue release the month following the event. These shares will be available with no vesting period and will be issued based on attendance verification. Should ICON status be earned by a domestic team, the attendance requirement is such that at least one member of the domestic team has verified attendance at each event.
To transfer your shares, visit Steps to Transfer Your Shares.
Chairman’s Excellence Awards
Every year we recognize those agents who achieve exceptional production levels by awarding them the Chairman’s Excellence Award. The award is earned at various levels based on individual production. Our year runs from Sept. 1 – Aug. 31, and the awards are given at EXPCON every year.
- Aquamarine: $80,000 – $119,999 GCI or 15 – 26 units
- Amethyst: $120,000 – $179,999 GCI or 27 – 39 units
- Sapphire: $180,000 – $239,999 GCI or 40 – 49 units
- Emerald: $240,000 – $299,999 GCI or 50 – 59 units
- Ruby: $300,000 – $399,999 GCI or 60 – 74 units
- Diamond: $400,000 – $499,999 GCI or 75 – 99 units
- Double Diamond: $500,000+ GCI or 100+ units