eXp Realty ICON Program Overview
eXp Realty celebrates all of our agents while also highlighting those who achieve exceptional production levels and exemplify our core values. Agents can achieve ICON status by meeting or exceeding the Program’s Production Requirements during their Capping Period. Once involved in the ICON Program, there are additional opportunities for ICONs to earn more awards by “giving back” time, talents, and knowledge to eXp’s agent population and also by attending specific eXp-approved events.
ICON Production Requirements
To achieve ICON Status, a single agent must meet ONE of the following Production Requirements each Capping Period:
- Paid Company Dollar Cap of $16,000 and Capped Status Transaction Fees of $5,000,
- Paid Company Dollar Cap of $16,000 and annual Gross Commission Income (GCI) of $500,000 or more with a minimum of ten (10) closed Transactions and payment of an ICON Qualifying Fee. The ICON Qualifying Fee only applies to the ICON Program–the agent will continue to pay transaction fees based on the schedule laid out in our Policies and Procedures.
ICON Cultural Requirements
Community is one of our core values. Successful agents giving back to our agent population feed into the proverbial “rising tides lift all boats” philosophy. While an ICON is in an active ICON Cultural Benefit Year, they have the ability to earn additional EXPI common stock by giving back to eXp’s agent population and thereby satisfying the Cultural Commitment requirements.
This Cultural Commitment tracking begins after the agent has achieved ICON status and has been recognized, launching the ICON Cultural Benefit Year. The ICON’s contributions will be tracked by the agent and verified by ICON staff.
ICONs receive a list of approved Cultural Commitment opportunities at the beginning of their ICON Cultural Benefit Year. Opportunities include but are not limited to, teaching a class with eXp University, mentoring new agents, attending Masterminds, and speaking on eXp approved panels. Each opportunity is assigned a point value by the ICON team; the ICON’s objective is to earn a total of 20 points before the end of the ICON Cultural Benefit Year in order to receive their Cultural Commitment stock award.
eXp Realty US ICON Status Benefits
- Receive up to $16,000 USD in ICON Stock Awards
- $8,000 USD by meeting the ICON Production Award Requirements
- $4,000 USD by meeting the ICON Cultural Commitment Award Requirement
- $4,000 USD by meeting the ICON Event Award Requirement ($2,000 USD per eXp approved event)
- Membership in the private ICON Agent Workplace group
- ICON badge in eXp World
- Inclusion in ICON agent publications
- Exclusive access to the customizable ICON Brand Kit
- Company-wide recognition via an article on life.exprealty.com, an announcement posted in Workplace, and during Friday Leadership Meeting
- ICON frame available to use in Workplace
- ICON Production Trophy
- Invitation to ICON-only events at both Shareholder Summit and EXPCON
2021 ICON Agent Stock Award Issuance Plan
Production Stock Award Issuance Plan
Upon review and approval of Production Requirement achievement, the ICON agent will be granted the Production Stock Award), which vest after three years. These shares of EXPI common stock will be issued and vest so long as the ICON agent remains in good standing and licensed exclusively and continuously with eXp Realty at the three-year vesting mark.
Cultural Commitment Stock Award Issuance Plan
In the last month of the ICON Cultural Benefit Year, a final audit will be completed to verify if the ICON agent has met the Cultural Commitment points requirements to earn the additional stock award.
The Cultural Stock Award will be posted in the ICON agent’s Shareworks account the month following the completion of the agent’s 12-month ICON Cultural Benefit Year. This stock award has a two-year vesting period. Stock will be issued and vest as long as the ICON agent remains licensed exclusively with eXp for the duration of the two-year vesting period.
Event Stock Award Issuance Plan
Upon attendance verification, the stock award will be issued at the end of the calendar month following the month of the event with the fair market value, as determined by the closing market price of EXPI’s common stock on the trading day that is the 15th day of the month. If the 15th day of the month falls on the weekend or a market holiday, the stock award grant price will be based on the fair market value of the most recent trading day. The ICON Event Attendance Awards do not have a vesting period.
Chairman’s Excellence Awards
Every year we recognize those agents who achieve exceptional production levels by awarding them the Chairman’s Excellence Award. The award is earned at various levels based on production. Our year runs from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022, and the awards are given at EXPCON every year.
- Topaz: $40,000 – $79,999 GCI or 10 – 14 units
- Aquamarine: $80,000 – $119,999 GCI or 15 – 26 units
- Amethyst: $120,000 – $179,999 GCI or 27 – 39 units
- Sapphire: $180,000 – $239,999 GCI or 40 – 49 units
- Emerald: $240,000 – $299,999 GCI or 50 – 59 units
- Ruby: $300,000 – $399,999 GCI or 60 – 74 units
- Diamond: $400,000 – $499,999 GCI or 75 – 99 units
- Double Diamond: $500,000 – $999,999 GCI or 100 – 199 units
- Triple Diamond: $1,000,000+ GCI or 200+ units