U.S. Domestic Teams
eXp Realty provides legally married couples in the U.S. the option of a Domestic Team structure. It includes:
- ICON eligibility with one award to the team
- One capped transaction fee of $5,000
- One Risk Management fee of $40 per transaction, capped at $500 per year
- One shared commission cap of $16,000
- One join fee of $149
Self-Organized, Standard and Mega Icon Teams
These teams are defined as:
- One lead agent or team leader
- One or more licensed agent working as a team member with a team agreement
Team agreements are mutually agreed upon terms between the team leader and team members. These agreements are in writing and carefully considered to ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws as well as company policy. eXp Realty will not intervene in any disputes between team members and team leaders.
For more information about any of these teams:
- See the Teams at eXp Realty document
- Visit the Teams at eXp group on Workplace.
- Email [email protected]
We’ve redesigned the traditional brokerage and broken the franchise model to create a company where agents can become shareholders at eXp Realty. We offer every agent the unique opportunity to become a shareholder in their own company, and celebrate the company’s financial success. All agents can earn equity awards for various achievements such as closing their first transaction or enroll in the Agent Equity Program to be paid a small percentage of their earned commissions in stock at a discounted rate.
Agent Growth Incentive Program
- Earn shares on your first (full unit) transaction in an anniversary year
- Earn shares when you fully cap during your anniversary year.
- Earn shares when an agent you sponsor closes their first transaction
ICON Agent Award
- Earn various ICON stock awards upon the achievement of certain production and cultural goals within your capping period
- For additional questions email [email protected]
Agent Equity Program
- Enroll to be paid 5% of every transaction commission with EXPI stock issued at a 10% discount.
- While enrolled 5% of the net commission of each closing will be withheld.
- The 5% is used to purchase stock at a 10% discount of the stock price on the last day of the month in which the closing occurred.
- This stock is then posted in a one-month delay. At the end of any given month, the stock purchase for the prior month is posted.
Shareworks for eXp Agents
eXp World Holdings, Inc. has partnered with Shareworks by Morgan Stanley for the management and administration of its stock plans. Shareworks is available for all agents. All agents will gain access at the beginning of the month following their join date with eXp.
Revenue Share Plan
eXp Realty agents can receive revenue share income from qualifying sales activity of the productive agents they sponsor into the company and their respective downlines.
Agents earn based on a percentage of company dollars from qualifying transactions closed by a personally sponsored agent and productive agents in their overall revenue share group.
To learn more about the revenue share plan, review Addendum B: eXp Revenue Share Plan in your ICA, and email into the Revenue share team at [email protected] or visit this Revenue Share Foundation Document.