U.S. Domestic Teams
- ICON eligibility with one award to the team
- One capped transaction fee of $5,000
- One Risk Management fee of $40 per transaction, capped at $500 per year
- One shared commission cap of $16,000
- One join fee of $149
Self-Organized, Standard and Mega Icon Teams
These teams are defined as:
- One lead agent or team leader
- One or more licensed agent working as a team member with a team agreement
Team agreements are mutually agreed upon terms between the team leader and team members. These agreements are in writing and carefully considered to ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws as well as company policy. eXp Realty will not intervene in any disputes between team members and team leaders.
For more information about any of these teams:
- See the Teams at eXp Realty document
- Visit the Teams at eXp group on Workplace.
- Email [email protected]
We’ve redesigned the traditional brokerage to create a company where agents can become shareholders at eXp Realty. We offer every agent the unique opportunity to become a shareholder in their own company, and celebrate the company’s financial success. All agents can earn equity awards for various achievements such as closing their first transaction or enrolling to be paid a small percentage of their earned commissions in stock at a discounted rate.
Agent Growth Incentive Program
- Earn shares on your first transaction
- Earn shares when you fully cap
- Earn shares when an agent you sponsor closes their first transaction
ICON Agent Award
- Up to $16,000 in stock upon the achievement of certain production and cultural goals within your capping period
- For additional questions email [email protected]
Agent Equity Program
- Enroll to be paid 5% of every transaction commission with stock issued at a 10% discount.
- To opt in/out of the program, visit the online form.
Shareworks for eXp Agents
eXp World Holdings, Inc. has partnered with Shareworks by Morgan Stanley for the management and administration of its stock plans. Shareworks is available for all agents with outstanding awards. All agents will gain access with their first stock award or Agent Equity Plan purchase.
Revenue Share Plan
eXp Realty agents can receive revenue share income from the sales activity of the productive agents they sponsor into the company.
Agents earn based on adjusted gross commission income (AGCI) from the sales transactions closed by a personally sponsored capping agent and productive agents in their overall group.
AGCI is dynamically calculated each month so eXp Realty pays out and retains 50% of company dollar.
To learn more about the revenue share plan, review Addendum B: eXp Revenue Share Plan in your ICA, visit the Accounting office in eXp World or email [email protected].