U.S. Domestic Teams
- One join fee of $149
- One shared commission cap of $16,000
- One Risk Management fee of $40 per transaction, capped at $500 per year
- One capped transaction fee of $5,000
- ICON eligibility with one award to the team
- For more information please review the U.S. Domestic Teams Guidelines
Self-Organized, Standard and Mega Icon Teams
These teams are defined as:
- One lead agent or team leader
- One or more licensed agent working as a team member with a team agreement
Team agreements are mutually agreed upon terms between the team leader and team members. These agreements are in writing and carefully considered to ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws as well as company policy. eXp Realty will not intervene in any disputes between team members and team leaders.
For more information about any of these teams:
- See the Teams at eXp Realty document
- Visit the Teams at eXp group on Workplace.
- Email email@example.com
Sustainable Equity Plan and Agent Equity Program
We’ve redesigned the traditional brokerage to create a company where agents can become shareholders at eXp Realty. We offer every agent the unique opportunity to become a shareholder in their own company, and celebrate the company’s financial success. All agents can earn equity awards for various achievements such as closing their first transaction or enrolling to be paid a small percentage of their earned commissions in stock at a discounted rate.
Two ways to earn stock awards (subject to vesting requirements):
- Equity Awards
- For first transaction closed each year
- For capping
- When an agent you sponsor closes their first transaction
- To learn more about eligibility and requirements, visit Stock Awards Disclosure.
- ICON Agent Award
- Up to $16,000 in stock upon the achievement of certain production and cultural goals within your anniversary year
- Learn more about the requirements to become an ICON agent at http://join.exprealty.com/icon-agent-award/.
Two ways to quickly acquire shares:
- Agent Equity Program
- Purchase EXPI shares in the open market
Agents at eXp Realty also can receive revenue share from the productive agents they sponsor into the company. Agents can earn up to $2,800 annually for each agent they personally introduce to eXp Realty. Revenue share is paid by eXp Realty company dollars and doesn’t reduce agent commission. In addition, agents earn residual income from productive agents sponsored into their overall group.
To learn more about the revenue share plan, review Addendum B: eXp Revenue Share Plan in your ICA, visit the Accounting office in eXp World or email firstname.lastname@example.org.